At Nova Vision Care, our experienced staff is dedicated to addressing the eye care and vision needs of patients in Beavercreek and the surrounding communities. Below you will find a list of a few of the many conditions and eye diseases that we can address. Contact us if you or someone in your family feels they may have one of these conditions.
- Myopia (nearsightedness): ability to see objects near to you clearly, but objects farther away are blurry.
- Hyperopia (farsightedness): ability to see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry.
- Glaucoma: a group of eye conditions resulting in optic nerve damage, which causes loss of vision.
- Cataracts: the clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye.
- Astigmatism: an irregular curvature of the cornea.
- Presbyopia: the gradual loss of your eyes’ ability to focus.
- Macular Degeneration: includes many different eye diseases, all of which affect central, or detail vision.
- Keratoconus: an eye condition in which the shape of the cornea becomes distorted.
- Strabismus: a condition where both of your eyes do not look toward the same object together
- Dry Eye: insufficient tears to lubricate and nourish the eye
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye): an inflammation of the conjunctiva, the thin clear tissue that lies over the white part of the eye and lines the inside of the eyelid.
We are proud to serve patients from Beavercreek, Centerville, Dayton, Fairborn, Jamestown, Huber Heights, Kettering, Lebanon, Moraine, Oakwood, Vandalia, West Carrolton, Xenia, Yellow Springs and other surrounding communities.