At Nova Vision Care, our experienced staff is dedicated to addressing the eye care and vision needs of patients in Beavercreek and the surrounding communities. Below you will find a list of a few of the many conditions and eye diseases that we can address. Contact us if you or someone in your family feels they may have one of these conditions.
- Myopia (nearsightedness): ability to see objects near to you clearly, but objects farther away are blurry.
- Hyperopia (farsightedness): ability to see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry.
- Glaucoma: a group of eye conditions resulting in optic nerve damage, which causes loss of vision.
- Cataracts: the clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye.
- Astigmatism: an irregular curvature of the cornea.
- Presbyopia: the gradual loss of your eyes' ability to focus.
- Macular Degeneration: includes many different eye diseases, all of which affect central or detail vision.
- Keratoconus: an eye condition in which the shape of the cornea becomes distorted.
- Strabismus: a condition where both of your eyes do not look toward the same object together.
- Dry Eye: insufficient tears to lubricate and nourish the eye.
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye): an inflammation of the conjunctiva, the thin clear tissue that lies over the white part of the eye and lines the inside of the eyelid.